DID YOU REALIZE – How so little can go so far?
- NICA HURRICANE RELIEF – Hitting at the heart of MOG – Phase One of our efforts. Because shipping items takes so much time and money, at this point we are collecting funds in order to buy items in Nicaragua to distribute. Please partner with us. DETAILS HERE & more to come… we will try to keep you updated as all unfolds. Please visit our Facebook page for the latest updates. THANK YOU ahead of time.
- PROJECT ULTRA – Only $6 gives an ultrasound exam and follow up. We serve over 60 people each month. $100 will serve 16 pregnant mamas!
- UTB (Under the Bridge) – Feeding the homeless in San Antonio, Texas for less than one dollar per meal. $10 will feed ten hungry people!
- REMOTE OUTREACH/VOLUNTOURISM – We are going down the remote Rio San Juan River in April, 2017! We are paying our own way, but ANY amount you can give will empower us to bring food and blessings to the local impoverished people we encounter.
- BIENESTAR (Family Wellness Center) — We need $2000 to complete Phase One of our building project. We have a deadline of May 31st, 2017.
- Our Nica staff’s continuing education – So very important for MOG and the people we serve.
- Cheri Mauldin, our long-time Executive Director, has not received a salary for many years. We are pressing at this time to secure her at least $500/month.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR MOST ACTIVE CAMPAIGNS AT THESE LINKS – AND PLEASE SHARE!